Two minor siblings died and two others had been injured on Saturday after their home was destroyed in a hearth in Jammu and Kashmir’s Ramban district, officers stated.
The hearth broke out in the home of Rajesh Kumar on account of leakage of an LPG cylinder in Maitra-Rajgharh space, they stated.
The family members had been trapped within the hearth. Police and hearth emergency events reached the spot and doused the fireplace, they stated.
Satya Devi (30) and her three children–Sahil (5), Sourav (3) and Gaurav (3)-received burn accidents within the incident, they stated.
Whereas Sahil and Sourav succumbed to accidents, Satya and Gaurav are present process therapy on the hospital, they added.